Top Online Casino
Play Online Video Poker
Online Video Poker, or Draw Poker, is a game where you are usually allowed to bet as much as $0.25 to $5 on each hand and you win on the specific winning combination’s. If you are looking for a good video poker game to play, then check out one that offers a good payout percentage. Once you enter the casino game, click on the respective bets and ‘deal’ to start to play online video poker. Five cards are dealt to you out of which you decide which ones would help you get a winning combination and which ones would make you lose. Discard the weak cards and ‘draw’ a second time to receive replacements for the discarded cards.
Whether you are playing a free Video Poker game or for real money just click “Deal/Draw” to receive your cards and get the game started. Keep in mind to create a hand that consists of a winning combination of cards.
You can increase the strength of your hand by choosing to hold certain cards and discard the others. The cards you choose to throw away will be replaced by new cards after you click on the “Deal/Draw” button.
Play For Free
Please wait a few seconds for this application to load...
The rules that govern the game of Video Poker could not be made any simpler. If you have tried your luck with Draw Poker games, then you will be able to take on the video poker game immediately. These are some of the online video poker rules:
• Insert your money by clicking on the coins.
• Press the ‘Deal’ or ‘Draw’ button
• After you are dealt with your cards, pick out the ones you wish to keep by pressing the ‘Hold’ button.
• Press the Deal/Draw button again to have your cards replaced.
• Continue this process and enjoy the game!
When playing video poker online, these are the winning hand combinations that you need to make note of.
• Jacks or Better: A pair of Jacks or a higher combination.
• Kings or Better: A pair of Kings or higher cards like Aces.
• Two Pair: Two sets of pairs with the same card value.
• Three of a Kind: Three cards with the same value.
• Four of a Kind: Four cards with the same value.
• Five of a Kind: Four cards with the same value, with a Wild Card.
• Straight: Five consecutive cards with the same card value, but not the same suit.
• Flush: Five non-consecutive cards with the same suit.
• Straight Flush: Five consecutive cards, with the same suit.
• Royal Flush: Five consecutive cards, with the same suit, the first card being a 10 and the last an Ace.
• Wild Royal Flush: same as a Royal Flush, but with a Wild Card.
Several online casinos have Progressive Jackpots linked to a Royal Flush or other unique hand combination’s in order to attract more players. If a casino offers this feature, there’s a good chance you could make a million bucks if you play the online video poker jackpot and hit the Royal Flush!